Unable to receive calls

James BaehmanJames Baehman Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
My phone had been working fine, but recently I am no longer able to receive calls. I can dial out and talk with people, but if someone calls me, it never rings through and other people say it rings about 4 times on their end and then gives a busy signal. Texting works fine and the rest of the phone functions as it should, I am just unable to receive any calls.

Comments

• @James Baehman‌ - Log out of your app and then log back in. If you have logged out successfully, it will prompt you to log in upon reopening the app. Get back to me with an update to see if this worked.
  • jason8612jason8612 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a similar issue. I cant receive calls, but when I open the messaging app it starts to work again. After about 1/2 day I can't receive calls (but no message on the phone that the app crashed timed out, etc)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Make sure you are connected to the internet. From home page, tap menu (next to the home button), go to settings -> Application Manager-> all (on top right) -> scroll down and select the FreedomPop Messaging app. Tap Force Stop, then Clear Data.

Now reopen the FreedomPop Messaging app and enter your email address. You should now be able to make and receive calls.
This discussion has been closed.