Can't connect to internet! Help!

Malisa EakinsMalisa Eakins Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I can't seem to connect to the internet. Help! Please?

Comments

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    @Malisa Eakins‌ , the Photon is 4g WiMax only, what your zip and I and other may check your coverage area.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • @Malisa Eakins‌ - Try reseting your Photon by holding the power button for 15 seconds or using the pen-sized hole, you will need to follow the steps below to restore your device to factory settings:
    Once you are connected to your device's Wi-Fi connection, open a browser and go to "192.168.1.1".
    Login to the utility using the admin password.
    Go to Device Setup and there will be a link to "reset device". This is what you will need to use.

Please let me know the status of your connection after reset is performed.
  • jmljml Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue. Just received the Photon today, but there seems to be no working 4G connection.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @jml‌ - What is the zip code you are trying to connect at?
  • jmljml Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    20854. According to the coverage map, I'm in a FreedomPop 4G (WiMax) area - almost in the center of it. Also, once yesterday, the 4G light on the device was solid amber for a few minutes, and when I tried to connect, I received some type of message that my device wasn't recognized or wasn't in the system.
  • JAY SANCHEZJAY SANCHEZ Posts: 410FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @jml‌ Probably a provisioning issue. Send a private msg to Taylor; he might be in a better position to assist you.
This discussion has been closed.