**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

After paying 1 year up-front charge, if I cancel value added service, Will I receive pro-rata refund

dlin39dlin39 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
If I buy FreedomPop services (ie: Premiere, Premium Voice, etc.) and pay a one year up-front charge but cancel after 1 month, will I receive pro-rata for the the unused 11 months? Or am I stuck for a years worth of payment?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    dlin39 said:

If I buy FreedomPop services (ie: Premiere, Premium Voice, etc.) and pay a one year up-front charge but cancel after 1 month, will I receive pro-rata for the the unused 11 months? Or am I stuck for a years worth of payment?

Instead of signing up on an annual plan and then canceling, I would suggest just signing up on a monthly plan because there can be complications when attempting to downgrade to free plan.
  • Felicia_WesterlundFelicia_Westerlund FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Also no. You will not receive a refund unless you do not use the service. Once you start using it they will not give refunds. I got this from the terms of service page.
    ~Felicia_Westerlund @FeliciaTechie
This discussion has been closed.