**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

texting not working on a freshley ported phone

gary catalanogary catalano FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I just ported over my phone number to freedompop from ATT. (went fast like 5 hours) Voice and data work fine but cant send or receive texts yet. (looks like they are sending but they are not reaching the recipients or they can not reply)Is there I period of time I have to wait till i can use the texting or is there something I can do to fix this?

Answers

• Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes texting takes a little bit longer to port in. Since it was Friday you typed this, is it working now?
  • mrbungle75mrbungle75 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Good luck its been over a year since i ported my at&t number over and my texts still don't work and no one seems to be able to fix the problem so i am forced to use fb messenger or goggle hangouts ugh