**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

when will FreedomPop's New $49/Year Plan be available?

Youyi HTC LiYouyi HTC Li Posts: 96FreedomPop Newbie
when will FreedomPop's New $49/Year Plan Includes 1000 Texts, 1000 Minutes, and 1GB of Data Per Month be available?

Best Answer

Answers

• Dennis BourniqueDennis Bournique Posts: 135FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    It's available now at www.freedompop.com/offer/nobill
  • Youyi HTC LiYouyi HTC Li Posts: 96FreedomPop Newbie

It's available now at www.freedompop.com/offer/nobill

it doesn't work for me. i get

"404 - Sorry, the page does not exist"
  • bushbuckjbushbuckj Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    i looked at the link. are gsm phones available for this yearly plan?
  • handyhandy Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Works for me but is for new plans only.
  • Enos RosolenEnos Rosolen Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Is this on AT&T or Sprint? Anyone know? Anyone successful in getting the plan?
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If you purchase a phone from the special it is on Sprint. The Sims from the special is AT&T.
    Bump
    Bump
  • pacificITpacificIT Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I CAREFULLY bookmarked this page. Now shows a Free LG Tribute 2 + Shipping. What is the new URL for this deal? Thanks.

URL (before)
    I like to get this plan FPop!!
  • Chris ColemanChris Coleman Posts: 55FreedomPop Newbie
    @Felicia Westerlund Does this $49/year plan get you "real voice, texting, MMS picture messaging, voicemail, and visual voicemail"... or just "VOIP voice and texting, MMS, voicemail, visual voicemail" ?? Asking because it doesn't say on the page...
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,247FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    All plans are the same as far as how they are executed. Only more data are main differences. No plan has more privileges that others. All calling & texting handled via the App. On Android the calling hooks up the native dialer so it accesses the App. MMS is an add on service that enhances the SMS of the normal texting of the APP.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
This discussion has been closed.