**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

When is Live Chat open?

Denis AbramovDenis Abramov FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
When is Live Chat open?

Answers

• Dodie DeckerDodie Decker FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I wonder too, I am beginning to think never
  • Desiree OnyenehoDesiree Onyeneho FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    I think you have to pay for live support whether phone or chat. Its $5 a month added to your bill.
  • Brian RoldanBrian Roldan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Test
  • blackmisk12blackmisk12 Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    my freedompop device wont work it stays on freedompop loading screen what do i do
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blackmisk12
    For when logging in online to https://my.freedompop.com, and strange things happen on the web with FreedomPop, I use either a different browser or a different computer. Sometimes the cookies or history messes things up. I usually do not want to purge either of those, so just go to another browser / pc to try it. Usually problem is avoided.

Although now that I think more, it's the device that is giving you fits at starting up ? Is this a phone, hot spot, or ??? I have a few things that can be tried. If an admin answers, go with what they suggest. They have access to your accounts at FreedomPop and can repair what may be wrong there.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,175 admin

my freedompop device wont work it stays on freedompop loading screen what do i do

Hello, upon review we show you only have an online profile since the signup charge failed. Please make sure to use a valid method of payment so you can create your order.