**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Will my Samsung Galaxy S8 work on FreedomPop?

praneetsahpraneetsah FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Hello,

I am buying an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 from here and before I purchase it, can anyone tell me whether it would work flawlessly with FreedomPop or not?

Also, let me know if there's something I must know.

Thanks!

Comments

• Denis AbramovDenis Abramov FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
    I have a Samsung S6 Edge and it won't make calls using the bluetooth hands free system in my car. No solution or work-around is available from FreedomPop. This was a deal breaker for me. Also, FreedomPop uses their proprietary Messaging app which won't let you use the Samsung app for messaging or dialiing. If none of this is a show-stopper for you then it works. Also, none of the plans are truly free e.g. the free plan requires you to pay $4/month for voicemail (it comes with no voicemail)