Cancel My Account and Refund My Money

Alvin JiangAlvin Jiang Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Two days ago I called for self help and cancelled my account since I got a new SIM card from another company and I used that. Well I THOUGHT I cancelled it. This morning I checked my bank account transactions and I see a charge from FreedomPop and I was thinking. Didn't I already cancelled? Then I realized it probably didn't cancel when I called. I would like a refund since I suspect a bug in your system. Thank you

Comments

• Cornelius  Jones Cornelius Jones Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I cancelled my account too and they charged 144.00 to my card and I didn't even use the service
  • Lorna WilkinsonLorna Wilkinson Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Cornelius, for what? I have had this service for a day and I hate it. It was ridiculously hard to set my phone up. I can’t always call out, no premium rate numbers even though I put £10 on so I could pay for the calls. I got a message saying I had voicemail, but when I called voicemail, apparently I do not have a voicemail. I get delay on my calls all the time and have twice been cut-off mid-conversation. I thought this was a normal phone service provider. I can’t access the internet at every given moment. It is incredibly complex and quite frankly - a nightmare.
  • Becky ShinkleBecky Shinkle Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I need a refund, I downgraded my service and was immediately charged $10 per line without my consent and I had the top off option disabled
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    When you downgrade to a free plan it is mandatory to pay the $10 credit. You agree to it when you downgrade otherwise it isn't successful.
  • Hiram OrtizHiram Ortiz Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Yo cancele mi cuenta y quisiera que me devuelva mi dinero
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Yo cancele mi cuenta y quisiera que me devuelva mi dinero

Hola Hiram,

Le he enviado un mensaje privado. Por favor revise su bandeja de entrada en Forums.

-Jonathan J.
This discussion has been closed.