**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Status Code 302?

Kayla DandoKayla Dando Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I just received my hotspot but I haven't been able to connect to internet on my device. I called customer support and got a message saying my account is "inactive due to unforeseen technical issues" and to contact FreedomPop support with status code 302. I sent a ticket but haven't gotten a response. I just found out that status code 302 means that the account has been suspended due to data overages. I don't understand how that's possible if I haven't been able to use the hotspot, it's been like this since I took it out of the box. My account still shows data has been used, which doesn't make sense. Why is this happening?

Answers

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably sware update. Use a pc and open hpage and enable top-up in billing.
    Hope you don't have a newer model, check the tutorials, left margin, on pc, hspots.