**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

contact customer service to activate/phones switched?

Lonnie JonesLonnie Jones Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
i recently rejoined freedompop on my moto e and i received my new number and i get a prompt to contact customer service to activate, i dont have a phone to call....second problem is the reason i left freedompop, freedompop has somehow confused my moto e with my old htc desire. when i log on it automatically reads as the htc desire on the freedompop app even though im on my mote e. preventing texting and calling and data! i need to activate my moto e and somehow fix this error with it confusing it as the htc desire which does not work anymore, possible remove the htc desire from my account?

Answers

• kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If you go to the messaging apps menu click on resync data. Now if you did NOT use a different email it won't recognize without an Admin's help, I don't believe. PM one of the Admin's. They are listed with their pics.