**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account Maintenance Fee every day on my Account

SparkypopSparkypop Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
1. I don't understand why there is been Account maintenance fee on my Account. I have made calls and used data.
2. Also Seeing history of my Billing, I do see Account Maintenance fee charged every day. see below.
Aug 29, 2017 2:43 PM Account Maintenance $0.01
Aug 29, 2017 5:03 AM Monthly Charge $0.00
Aug 26, 2017 11:42 AM Account Maintenance $0.01
Aug 25, 2017 2:27 PM Account Maintenance $0.01

Why am I charged almost everyday Account Maintenance fee?

Answers

• deepkishoredeepkishore Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    This is happening to me too. I do not understand why suddenly they have started to charge $0.01 almost every day.
  • winbackuponcallwinbackuponcall Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    This is happening to me too. Could someone please explain what this $0.01 Account Maintenance fee is for?
  • jumphourjumphour Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I got account maintenance $0.01 fees on 2 of my phone numbers, both with usage on them, but only once on each of the 2 numbers. I put in a ticket asking how I can avoid these charges in the future. I will see what they say. I asked if I have to talk LONGER, because I surely don't want to see these fees ever again, since I get no notification that I'm getting charged. I either have to sign in to FreedomPop or my credit card company, so it's a pain when you get charged and have no idea.

This forum account isn't connected to my account, because when I use my actual account, it uses my real name, and I've put in a ticket before to have that changed, since I have no option to do that from the account, and was told via ticket that it's impossible for them to change it.
  • Hugo Daniel CaroHugo Daniel Caro Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I've got the same account fee... is this about not using the phone frequently?
  • jaeverman23jaeverman23 Posts: 1Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    Same thing happened to me. Is anyone going to answer this question? Free isn't free anymore!
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jaeverman and others, the maint fee should only be approx once a month. Seems to not happen at cycle time so I cannot predict the right time for it. Also If you use either 5 min or 5 MB there should be no charge that cycle, so I've been told.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.