**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

10.99 plan

dmitry reyfmandmitry reyfman Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
to get 10.99 plan, i had to buy a phone, it was bad service so i went down to 200 minutes, but then i realized that i had to buy premium voice, but how do i jump back to 10.99 plan now???

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12

to get 10.99 plan, i had to buy a phone, it was bad service so i went down to 200 minutes, but then i realized that i had to buy premium voice, but how do i jump back to 10.99 plan now???

Hello,

I took a look on my end and was able to see that you currently have that service active.
  • PhilipPhilip Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    If you are on a 10.99 plan, I would recommend getting a "slick deal" or other code to get a family plan with 2 moto e phones for $24.99 each, free delivery, first month of service free, etc. Downgrade to free data plan, and turn off all paid services, except for the unlimited talk & text, voicemail, premium voice, and 500mb at $5.00/line (making a combined 2GB/month). Even if you leave one phone in a drawer, you have more service, for only $10.00/mo. If you have anyone else in the family, or a very close friend to use the other phone, the bargain is twice as good. Add friends for up to another 500MB/month.
    Hopefully, Freedompop will allow us to migrate existing phones into Family Plans, and will have all functions in the account portal working (including but not limited to number transfer. Get the hint administrators and computer system operators)