**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

why my sim does not work,it mention me "sorry,our service currently is not available "?

andykingleeandykinglee Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie
why my sim does not work,it mention me "sorry,our service currently is not available "?

Answers

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,585FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of ph. locked or unlocked, sims I believe are for unlocked, gsm phs. locked ph. have to be locked to sprint/us.
    Droid or apple, also what type of sim did you buy ?
  • andykingleeandykinglee Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie
    yes, actually previously your company give me a email. it mention me that i need to change my sim card to 4G SIM card,but i did not change my sim card(that's means i did not care about this) then ,my sim card it doen't work when i take a call, it mention me that "sorry,our service currently is not available "?
    Can't read your acct. don't work here, just tshoot other mems.
    Where did you get your ph. and other quest. asked earlier ?
    sorry? i can't understand your meaning
    trackball said:

Can't read your acct. don't work here, just tshoot other mems.
    Where did you get your ph. and other quest. asked earlier ?

sorry? i can't understand your meaning , could you give me some detail or change another way to describe it.
    Don't work here.
    Later.
    trackball said:

Don't work here.
    Later.

sorry, what's that meaning???????????

need help, my card also can't work.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @andykinglee , What kind of phone is the SIM plugged into ? Sprint / CDMA ? Or AT&T / GSM ?
    That error is similar to the one Sprint issues when it cannot read the SIM properly. (GSM sims are unreadable or unusable in CDMA phones.
    Also the APN needs to be set, has this been done on the GSM phone ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    My sim card is Global SIM card,previous i used this card, that it connect to AT&T Base station,but two month ago it did not work ,it can't connect any base station,so i require to fix it.(but previous freedompop web site mention me to upgrade to 4G LTE sim card,but i did not upgrade),so now can you help me to upgrade a 4G LTE,my freedompop number is (312) 796-6266, please help me .Thank you very much.