**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Where is the Share feature in the newer "my.freedompop" website

SmurketteSmurkette Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
On the old website (freedompop.com), there was a Share Data (Share data, My shared data) button/link.

In the new website (my.freedompop.com), there's just "Earn and Share". Under this, the options are:
Invite Friends
Earn Free Offers
Freedom Friends
Friend Request
History

Not one of those options has a Share data feature.

Towards the end of my billing period, I try to give away data using the old website but it's a hit and miss. The old website often has that never-ending circle. But I also can't share data on the new website.

How/Where do you share data on the new website?

Answers

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,585FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SmurketteSmurkette Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    trackball said:
    Thanks, but that support page shows the old Freedompop website (which I don't have a problem with). It's on the new website (my.freedompop.com) where I can't find an option to share data.
  • limeylimey Posts: 674FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Smurkette said:

trackball said:
    Thanks, but that support page shows the old Freedompop website (which I don't have a problem with). It's on the new website (my.freedompop.com) where I can't find an option to share data.
    I'm wondering if options to share may appear under the Earn & Share link if you have friends listed on the new site - unfortunately, the existing friends list doesn't appear to carry over from the old 'www' site, so I have no friends to share with there (and I guess, no option to share, since the page seems to be dynamically generated on the fly). One of the admins has posted that the 'my' site is still under development, so I'm happy to stay on the old site for now, rather than re-enter my friends list.
  • trackballtrackball Posts: 1,585FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you see your devi's in your hpage ?
    Check the top right and look for, either 'family plan' or your devi. plan, tap it for 'dropper' and scroll down, look for your plan and tap, this should open your hpage and nav. tabs.
  • SmurketteSmurkette Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    limey said:

Smurkette said:

trackball said:
    I'm wondering if options to share may appear under the Earn & Share link if you have friends listed on the new site - unfortunately, the existing friends list doesn't appear to carry over from the old 'www' site, so I have no friends to share with there (and I guess, no option to share, since the page seems to be dynamically generated on the fly). One of the admins has posted that the 'my' site is still under development, so I'm happy to stay on the old site for now, rather than re-enter my friends list.
    For the benefit of everyone, we're still talking about the new website (my.freedompop.com)...

Hmmn, so you're saying that once the Freedom Friends page actually shows friends, then the Share data option will become available? Possible. Also possible that they haven't gotten round to adding the Share option yet.

Right now, just like you, my Freedom Friends page is empty.