**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Badge Design Contest Winner!

Hello all!

First and foremost we would like to thank each and every one of you that submitted a design! They were all so interesting and creative, it was hard to narrow it down. You could only imagine the time we took to choose our winner. With that being said, let the drumroll for the winner of the Badge Design Contest begin!
…..
……..
……
……..
and the winner is…
@Kellie Shuey with this awesome design!!

Congratulations on winning our first ever badge design contest– now your design will be displayed for all to see here on our forum! This is our new User of the Month badge all thanks to the talented Kellie!

Comments

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson Posts: 1,365FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Good work Kellie, done some very good design skills and the skill to put it in the way you wanted it.
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3 Posts: 108FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan ✭✭✭
    so.... the first winner will be for the month of JULY or upcoming AUGUST 2014??? Congrats @kellie
    XDA, Captain Picard, and NYC ==> All kick a$$!
  • Joe CowanJoe Cowan Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Badges? Id love to start my collection. However I have seached several places for the answer to my question....How do I collect them? :'(
  • CYBORGCYBORG Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Nice one :)
    You Will Be ASSIMILATED
  • danw2016danw2016 Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.