STILL CAN'T USE MY SERVICE! WEEK #3....

Sean GumSean Gum Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Several weeks ago when you all had your usage data tracking problem, my Burst Hub stopped working at about 2.5gig of my 10gig allotment. I figured something got messed up with the tracking and figured it would adjust after I got billed for my next months of service. Well, last night I was billed for another month of service, and my gauge shows 0 of 10gig used, but I still cannot use my service. It just keeps looping to a page that tells me my account needs to be updated and redirects me to my freedompop page no matter what website I try to go to. HOW DO I GET THIS FIXED? I will not keep paying for a service I cannot use.

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,231FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    FP needs to fix something in your account. Sounds like it got locked for a reason possibly not caused by you. Or may did. Either way they have to fix it. PM one of Taylor, Darla_A, or Mike this info along with your email used to create your account (login). That might be enough to investigate and possibly fix it in one go.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • @Sean Gum‌ Have you gotten this issue taken care of yet? If not, please PM me your email address so that I can look in to this for you, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.