**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

can't find the transfer existing phone number link

Tamara SinclairTamara Sinclair Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
After setting up my account for my new BYOD samsung galaxy victory I wanted to transfer my existing number. But under my account phone page there is no link to start the process. The link that directs you to go the transfer page is just link to go the my account phone page. Its like a circle with no answers. Can anyone help me find the page with the transfer existing number? And don't say go to my account phone page...

Comments

• @Tobias Sinclair‌ - Please try attempting this transfer again by following the instructions below.

In order to bring your old number over to FreedomPop, start by logging into your FreedomPop account. From there go to My Account > Phone Number > And select Transfer Existing phone Number.

You can check the status of your ported number by clicking here.

Or

Here is the link: http://www.freedompop.com/acct_manage_number

***When entering your address in the porting application process, be sure to initialize the cardinal directions: East (E), West (W), North (N), and South (S). (For example, when inputting an address such as 123 East Street, be sure to enter 123 E Street)

Please let me know if this works for you.
  • Tamara SinclairTamara Sinclair Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    thanks Darla for your help. Looks like the process is hung up by my account number not being recognized. They use my phone number as the number. Is there anyone I can explain this to?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    edited July 2014 #4
    @Tobias Sinclair‌ Hey Tobias, I have checked your account and looks like your account/phone number are separate, I will PM you your account i.d. Please follow the steps in the number porting page. It will walk you through the information needed. It's important for users to confirm their account number and PIN code with their existing carrier before starting the porting process, in order to avoid delays.

• Tamara SinclairTamara Sinclair Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Follow up: I decided to go with a new number and that opened the page to enter my account info to transfer my existing number. The FP page to transfer number was misleading it should have had step by step instructions explaining first select a temporary new number, then enter your existing info and so on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @Tobias Sinclair‌ - Sorry about that, are you still having issues then? If so, what can I help you with?