**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How do I get through to customer support?

robertm2011robertm2011 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I signed up for a premium acct (1 gb data) and a sim card and was charged $20.75. This morning I checked my bank balance and found an additional (unexplained) charge of $21.98. I have tried to get through to customer support online and by phone and have found it impossible to get through. If someone can offer any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• Valerie JohnsonValerie Johnson FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Same with me. It's impossible
  • Michelle WaltherMichelle Walther FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have been trying for days now to talk to someone on the phone. All I need is to get reconnected. Can anyone help me.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,248 admin

I have been trying for days now to talk to someone on the phone. All I need is to get reconnected. Can anyone help me.

Hello Michelle! Please be aware that phone support is only available to Premium Support subscribers. You can add Premium Support subscription from your online profile to be able to contact them at 888-701-1353.

You could also visit one of our Basic support options such as support.freedompop.com, Facebook and Twitter via Direct Message or here on FreedomPop Comunity.

If you would like us to give you more assistance over this channel, provide us with your with a description of your issue as well as confirm the email address your account is under.