**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Please unlock/release my nexus 5 so that i can use with t-mobile for travel overseas.

rvtnrvtn FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11
Please unlock/release my nexus 5 so that i can use with t-mobile for travel overseas.

Answers

• michael  thomasmichael thomas FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 50
    My Fpop purchased Nexus 5 is not locked. I have read that all Nexus phones are unlocked.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,248 admin

My Fpop purchased Nexus 5 is not locked. I have read that all Nexus phones are unlocked.

Hello Michael! If your device was bought directly from or us or activated via our BYOD program, it will be locked to our network. FreedomPop phones work best with our system and plans. However, if the device is unlocked, it can be used with other CDMA carriers. Please be aware that even if the device is unlocked, it cannot be used outside of the U.S. with international carriers, and it cannot be used with GSM carriers like AT&T or T-Mobile.