**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can't verity FreedomPop number on Facebook.

Texting don't work on Facebook! I don't know why maybe because can't pick a FreedomPop from the list of cell phone providers.

Texting a "F" to "32665" never gets back any thing and when they ask you to put in your phone number and they will send a text to know it's you never get it.

Why don't this FreedomPop work with Facebook text verification?

-Raymond Day

Comments

• NRLNRL Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue. Is there a solution?
  • jwgjwg Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    I have my FreedomPop number verified on my Facebook account. I haven't tried to activate the text messaging part of it, where you can update your status via text, etc., so I can't speak to that. I just went into the mobile settings menu on Facebook and added a mobile phone number also I think it helps to sync your account from the menu in the messaging app right before you have the confirmation code sent.