**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

LOGIN TO SUBMIT A SUPPORT TICKET NOT WORKING

matskematske Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I am unable to submit a support ticket. When I attempt to login, it spins for a while, then returns to the login page with not error or message. I type my password in each time. Here is may problem. I wouldn't post this issue on a discussion board except I have not other way to get a response.

I was offered and accepted a 30 day FreedomPop Premium Voice Free Trial on 8/26/2017
Today, I noticed that my account was charged for the service 3 days later. I would like the charge removed from my account.

Comments

• Zhihao XianZhihao Xian Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same problem. Login support and return to the same login screen. Do you remove all free support totally?
  • teal4 twoteal4 two Posts: 33FreedomPop Newbie
    No free support? So when i am not getting a service i am paying for, i have to pay to get it fixed and get no apology or rebate for missed service?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to have more success logging into http://my.freedompop.com first then scroll down to Help Center box and clicking support there. I'm already logged in and seems to have fewer issues for me going that route. Then I am able to view and review all my previous postings for support.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Naam1Naam1 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I am unable to submit a support ticket. When I attempt to login, it spins for a while, then returns to the login page with not error or message. I type my password in each time. Here is may problem. There is no choice, but to post on discussion board as there is no other option to get a response.

I was offered and accepted a 30 day FreedomPop Premium Voice Free Trial on 12/04/2017. I downgraded before the trial expired and had credit on my account.

I noticed that my account was charged for the service 3 days later. I would like the charge removed from my account.
    MY ACCOUNT IS STILL.FROZEN. I get repeated error message when I try to log on. Can anyone help. Thank you.
    Ditto.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Naam1 did you downgrade BOTH plan AND Services back before the 3rd ? Many people miss downgrading the Services when downgrading the plan. That explains a possible why. With your nice approach, an admin may honor your request when one responds. Unless you've been taken care of from another source already.
    @AlejandraG @Maria M. @Karina
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    Rich Sias, thanks for your response. Yes I did downgrade BOTH Plan and Service Plan at the same time. This was confirmed at many challenging YES confirmation to both downgrades. Thank again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.