**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPop Twitter customer service is awesome

RossfuzRossfuz Posts: 116FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
hi everyone. i just wanted to take a minute and talk about FreedomPop customer service on Twitter. i been a customer almost 2 years. i use Twitter to contact customer service because I'm addicted to Twitter. anytime i have a problem, which is always my fault, FreedomPop Twitter customer service fixes the problem same day. i send them a direct message early in the morning and by the afternoon problem is fixed. it's so much easier than calling in or sending them an email. the social media team is so nice. like i said earlier even if its my fault they work with me and fix it no questions asked. no questions asked. i hope this makes sense. i love me some FreedomPop. thank you!