**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Porting "Number Transfer" won't work in Family Plan account portal. How do we work around this?

PhilipPhilip Posts: 30FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer ✭✭
The family plan account portal has a different layout than the account portal for my tablet. The tablet account will open a page, so that I can port in a different number. However, the family plan layout goes to devices and their numbers, and under "actions" the option to "transfer number" has a little popup saying "coming soon. How do I get numbers ported in, without "live" monthly fees? I understand there is a porting fee of $9.99 per line to port, and I know the fee, because I could see it (on my PC) on the portal for the tablet's account. Such data was not even available on the Family Plan portal.
I would be grateful if an admin could PM me for the account data for my [email protected] account, and the account with my other carrier, before they draft another month's bill.
Tagged:

Answers

• Philip said:

The family plan account portal has a different layout than the account portal for my tablet. The tablet account will open a page, so that I can port in a different number. However, the family plan layout goes to devices and their numbers, and under "actions" the option to "transfer number" has a little popup saying "coming soon. How do I get numbers ported in, without "live" monthly fees? I understand there is a porting fee of $9.99 per line to port, and I know the fee, because I could see it (on my PC) on the portal for the tablet's account. Such data was not even available on the Family Plan portal.
    I would be grateful if an admin could PM me for the account data for my [email protected] account, and the account with my other carrier, before they draft another month's bill.

Hello,

I will be sending you a private message to further assist you!
This discussion has been closed.