Contacts in Freedompop Messaging App have no pictures

DSiegfriedDSiegfried Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
I'm running a Samsung Galaxy S4 via BYOD. The images associated with my contacts are not showing up in Freedompop Messaging. When I call or text message someone, I don't get their image, I just get the generic face.

How do I get Freedompop Messaging to associate the images with my contacts, those images are there in the main contacts app but not the Freedompop contacts, text messaging or phone calls.

Best Answer

Answers

• M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez Posts: 1,163FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    @DSiegfried‌ at this time I believe that feature is not supported, at least I have not heard that it is. Have you gone to the thread forthat device? Maybe someone has a work-around to that for you!
  • DSiegfriedDSiegfried Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    Actually it is. But the image has to be associated with the DEVICE contacts. All my images came in with the FaceBook contacts. So I had to manually download each contact's image from FaceBook onto my phone, and then from the photo app use Set As.. Contact photo. Then the images do show up in FreedomPop Messaging.
    It's a very tedious process if you have a lot of contacts but the photo must be in the Device contacts in order for it to work.