**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Notified of new voicemail, but no voicemail there when I click.

marzpurrmarzpurr Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
I have added and activated the free trial of Visual Voicemail to my LG. I call my LG from another phone and leave a voicemail. My LG has a notification that I have received a voicemail, but when I click on it, it says I have no voicemails. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, tried again, and the same thing happens. Where do I go from here?

Comments

• james townsendjames townsend Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same problem..
  • Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 719FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    When you reinstalled the app, did you reinstall the Messaging App or the Voicemail app?

The app for Voicemail on Android is found here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freedompop.vvm&hl=en
  • marzpurrmarzpurr Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    I did both. I even cancelled the free trial in hopes of starting up the $2.49 monthly paid version. My account online says I have no VM service, but if I click on the VM app it says I have no new VMs. In fact, just 5 minutes ago I got a notification that I got a new VM, I opened my phone and it says I have 4 new VMs, but when I open the app it still says I have no new VMs.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is old, but is seems like the VM app is logging into a different account than the one you believe. Recheck what is logged in for BOTH the Messaging AND the VM app. Might be a difference.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs