**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Premium Voice Service not working at beginning of new billing cycles

teal4 twoteal4 two FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 29
For at least 4 months this year, my Premium voice service has not worked at the beginning of the month. I have to call, or send emails now, trying to get this fixed. I cannot make calls from home without this service/
1) Why is this happening?
2) A couple of days ago, i was checking things online and accidentally clicked some Premium support button and cancelled it within minutes. Now FP will not refund this monthly fee. But at the same time, they have never refunded anything for all the Premium voice service i have not received.
With most companies this would not bother me. But they shouldn't do it both ways. If they are going to charge me for something i don't want then they should refund me for what the failed to provide.

Comments

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    teal4 two said:

For at least 4 months this year, my Premium voice service has not worked at the beginning of the month. I have to call, or send emails now, trying to get this fixed. I cannot make calls from home without this service/
    1) Why is this happening?
    2) A couple of days ago, i was checking things online and accidentally clicked some Premium support button and cancelled it within minutes. Now FP will not refund this monthly fee. But at the same time, they have never refunded anything for all the Premium voice service i have not received.
    With most companies this would not bother me. But they shouldn't do it both ways. If they are going to charge me for something i don't want then they should refund me for what the failed to provide.

Hello! Our records show that you have been already assisted by another of our representatives regarding this matter, let us know if we can help with something else! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.