**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

HTC EVO 3D unsupported?

htc3dsprintevohtc3dsprintevo Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hi I recently purchased a Sprint HTC EVO 3D to use on FreedomPop BYOD but every time I try to activate it, I receive the error saying this device is not supported yet and was wondering if I could get some assistance with this? I was also wondering if there was a way for me to get my MSL for it too in order to reset my phone? T
Thanks in advance.
My MEID (hex) is: A1000017BD2897
My MEID (Dec) is: 270113179912396695
My ESN (hex) is: 8094B3BF.
Thanks again.

Comments

• @htc3dsprintevo‌ - I have checked your phones MEID and it is compatible, please try again!

If you have a phone that you would like to activate on our service, you can do so by creating an account here at freedompop.com/byod.

Note: If your device was not purchased through our website, you will need a separate internet source in order to complete the activation process.
  • htc3dsprintevohtc3dsprintevo Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you very much for the help but unfortunately when I tried to activate on BYOD again it still gave me the unsupported webpage, and I've tried entering in both MEID's and the ESN just to be sure. Is there any other ways to check whats wrong with my device or a type of reset I need to do?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @htc3dsprintevo‌ - We have been having issues with Evo 3D's properly activating on our service. Our development team is investigating the issue and we hope to have it resolved soon.
  • Michael BubleMichael Buble Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    OMG.....I guess i got my Evo 3D at the right time....i have been using an Evo 3D on FreedomPop for about two months now......its been great...hopefully it will get fixed soon