yearly plan

ckotabishckotabish Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I would like more information on the annual plan. Does it include voicemail? can I choose another phone besides the four offered? Does it include picture and group mms? Thank you in advance.

Answers

• Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 720FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    Hello!

The Annual plan with Premier for $180 includes voicemail and MMS. What special are you talking about with a choice of 4 phones? Could you post a link?
  • Chris ColemanChris Coleman Posts: 55FreedomPop Newbie
    @Adolfo Galvan
    Questions about the special Annual promo now, $49 for annual 1000 minutes 1000 texts 1GB data per month, on either an ATT LTE SIM or Sprint phone.
    1. Does it have "premium voice" (real voice calls using the phone's native dialer app) or is it just "VOIP voice" using the FP app?
    2. Does it have real SMS using the phone's native messaging app, or "VOIP style SMS" using the FP app?
    3. Does it have "real MMS" picture/group messaging using the phone's native messaging app, or does it use "VOIP style MMS" picture/group messaging in the FP app?
  • kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017 #4
    Fpop ONLY has Premium Voice as an add on, paid, service for Sprint phone plans. No Premium Voice is offered on any gsm Sims. Everything is sold ala carte this no mms unless you purchase. Everything thing initially must be used through the app.
  • Adolfo GalvanAdolfo Galvan Posts: 720FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭
    I got this deal. It has NO add-ons whatsoever. All SMS/MMS is done through the Messaging App.

@kerstuff pretty muched answered the first question although I have heard that it could be in the works for the future on GSM.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,352FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adolfo Galvan could you log in online and view your upgrade pricing on services and note annual costs for the following individual items:
    A. Premium Voice (if CDMA)
    B. MMS
    C. Visual Voicemail
    D. Data Rollover
    E. Premium Plus (likely has the 4 above plus one more )
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • DozerCSXDozerCSX Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    @Adolfo Galvan - so, does that mean you CAN do MMS messaging (i.e. send/receive pictures) through the 1000/1000/1GB annual plan? I'm totally OK with doing that through their messaging app...