**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

#MyFreedomPop Giveaway Updates

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 186 admin
edited November 22 in News and Updates #1

Win 1-Year of Unlimited Talk/Text + 2GB of data per month.

We want to reach as many people as possible so that they can learn more about FreedomPop! Help us spread the word by participating in our weekly #MyFreedomPop campaign on Twitter for a chance to win an LTE SIM with 1-year of Unlimited Talk/Text & 2GB of data for FREE. Click here to learn more or scroll down and checkout this week's latest tweets!

November 20th - 26th
Recite the breakup line you would use on your old carrier (tag them!) if they were a person. Mention @freedompop and #MyFreedomPop in your tweet to submit your entry.
Get creative, but keep it clean! Our favorites will be retweeted and granted an extra 1GB + 200 min & 200 texts this month!

November 13th - 19th
Click the following sentence to fill in the blanks and tweet your entry, be sure to remove the blank space where your answer belongs.
I wouldn’t switch back to my old carrier even if you ______. I'm staying with @FreedomPop. #MyFreedomPop
Example: I wouldn’t switch back to my old carrier even if you stuck a needle in my eye! I'm staying with @FreedomPop. #MyFreedomPop

November 6th - 12th
Click the following sentence to fill in the blanks and tweet your entry!
Glad I am paying less than ____ /mo with @freedompop compared to ___ at (previous carrier).
Example: Glad I'm paying less than $5 /month with @FreedomPop compared to $60 /mo at @RandomWireless.

October 30th - November 5th
Click the following sentence to fill in the blanks and tweet your entry! Tip: Fill in the blank with something you would love to buy, or currently love buying. Be sure to remove the "______".
You can’t buy love, but you can buy _____. Thanks for the savings @freedompop. #MyFreedomPop

October 16th - 22nd
Click the following sentence to fill in the blanks and tweet your entry:
Things I could never go without: ___ , ____ and @FreedomPop. #MyFreedomPop

October 23rd- 29th
Click ONE of the following sentences to tweet and fill in the blanks to submit your entry. Be sure to replace the blank with your personal response for credit! Hint: Fill in the blank with something your savings contributed to.
Option 1: This year, I’ll be able to save up for ____ after switching to @FreedomPop. #MyFreedomPop
Option 2: Last year, I was able to save up for ____ after switching to @freedompop. #MyFreedomPop

Post edited by Miguel S. on

Comments

• Global ExplorerGlobal Explorer FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer, SD Flyers Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Done.
  • applebit924iphone5sapplebit924iphone5s FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 30
    Happily done :smile:
  • Felicia WesterlundFelicia Westerlund FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Done!
    ~WESTEKND
  • RossfuzRossfuz FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    i live on twitter so telling people freedompop is awesome is easy peasy!
  • Wen D.Wen D. FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Gladly done :)
  • Realalex17Realalex17 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Done - have a great weekend! o:)
  • Trent TaylorTrent Taylor FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 1
    Done!
  • Madmike413Madmike413 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 38
    1-Year of Unlimited Talk/Text + 2GB of data per month would make me forget about FreedomPop never porting my number for 2 weeks forcing me to close the account and lose the number or pay for another 6 months...I closed the account bye bye number. Really liked that number.
  • Felicia WesterlundFelicia Westerlund FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Done again.
    ~WESTEKND
  • Miguel S.Miguel S. FP Flyer Posts: 216 admin

1-Year of Unlimited Talk/Text + 2GB of data per month would make me forget about FreedomPop never porting my number for 2 weeks forcing me to close the account and lose the number or pay for another 6 months...I closed the account bye bye number. Really liked that number.

At a glance, I'm not sure what could have occurred here, MadMike. Has a resolution been provided since then?
  • Howard Toms Howard Toms FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 11
    Hello everyone, I'm new soon please go easy on me! :D ;) :p
  • Howard Toms Howard Toms FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 11
    Gladly done.