**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unwanted service automatically activated on my account

HT2017HT2017 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
FreedomPop automatically added the Global Plus 300 service to my account then charged me $4.99 on Sep-28-2017 without me knowing.
Please refund and remove the Global Plus 300 service from my account.
Thank you very much.

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 2,997FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HT2017 You can change it to Global100. Log in online to your account. Then go to MyAccount>International and upgrade to Global100 -- $0 /mo. That will stop future billings. Since I am not an employee I am only able to access my own account. Only an admin here is able to make refund adjustments.
    Here are some that get alerted to this conversation: @Karina @Norma S.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Tangpo WestbrookTangpo Westbrook Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    This just happened to me yesterday. And I cant undo it from my account setting menu. Please undo this