**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

How to navigate our new MyFreedomPop dashboard

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 175 admin
edited October 30 in News and Updates #1

Introducing My.FreedomPop.com





Thanks to your feedback, managing every aspect of your account is now easier than ever on My.FreedomPop.com. You've shared your thoughts on our admin portal and we did our best to address our customers' greatest pain points. A few areas of improvement you'll notice are:
  • Upgrading and downgrading the account.
  • Updating your payment method.
  • Adding or removing additional services.
  • Number porting.
  • Onsite account cancellation.

This the first of many “FreedomPop Customer First” enhancements we’ll be launching over the next few months and look forward to your feedback

*For more information regarding your new account site and you would like to know how to navigate the website please click here!
Post edited by Miguel S. on

Comments

  •  6th Start KathyJoe 6th Start KathyJoe FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
    My history for 2017 has disappeared. All that is listed is from 2016. Do NOT Like this new format. Bring back the old one.
  • j lewisj lewis FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 18
    I like the old account page better.
  • Jorge Jorge FreedomPop Master Posts: 3,360 admin
    We appreciate all feedback as we hope to ensure everyone has a great FreedomPop experience! :)
  • limeylimey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 607 ✭✭✭
    Jorge said:

    We appreciate all feedback as we hope to ensure everyone has a great FreedomPop experience! :)

    @Jorge - leaving the newness factor aside, the most significant issue I'm seeing on the new site, is that some of my accounts have lost their call & data usage history, going back several months (back to last year in one case) & these accounts don't appear to be logging current activity. Given the recent changes regarding account dormancy & phone number recycling, this presents a major problem in tracking usage & making certain that you keep within the current rules.

  • Jorge Jorge FreedomPop Master Posts: 3,360 admin
    limey said:

    Jorge said:

    We appreciate all feedback as we hope to ensure everyone has a great FreedomPop experience! :)

    @Jorge - leaving the newness factor aside, the most significant issue I'm seeing on the new site, is that some of my accounts have lost their call & data usage history, going back several months (back to last year in one case) & these accounts don't appear to be logging current activity. Given the recent changes regarding account dormancy & phone number recycling, this presents a major problem in tracking usage & making certain that you keep within the current rules.

    Our team is aware and is currently looking into this, thanks @limey
  • S3 PiS3 Pi FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    What do these toggles do?
    GEAR>Account Settings>Voice>Call Preferences>
    Outgoing calls: Toggle
    Incoming calls: Toggle
  • Jorge Jorge FreedomPop Master Posts: 3,360 admin
    S3 Pi said:

    What do these toggles do?
    GEAR>Account Settings>Voice>Call Preferences>
    Outgoing calls: Toggle
    Incoming calls: Toggle

    This feature allows the option for users to block/allow outgoing or incoming calls.
  • limeylimey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 607 ✭✭✭
    S3 Pi said:

    What do these toggles do?
    GEAR>Account Settings>Voice>Call Preferences>
    Outgoing calls: Toggle
    Incoming calls: Toggle

    @S3 Pi - I noticed those too - I'm assuming that they can be used to selectively disable/enable incoming/outgoing calls - maybe to stop your kid's phone from being used for calls during homework time, or just for some quiet time...

    I haven't messed with them yet - if I want peace, I just mute the ringer.

  • S3 PiS3 Pi FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    Jorge said:

    S3 Pi said:

    What do these toggles do?
    GEAR>Account Settings>Voice>Call Preferences>
    Outgoing calls: Toggle
    Incoming calls: Toggle

    This feature allows the option for users to block/allow outgoing or incoming calls.
    So, blocking both outgoing & incoming would be like a data only Sim ? Would one risk losing one's phone number? Would account be disabled if a outgoing call wasn't made? Charged a penny?
  • limeylimey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 607 ✭✭✭
    S3 Pi said:

    Jorge said:

    S3 Pi said:

    What do these toggles do?
    GEAR>Account Settings>Voice>Call Preferences>
    Outgoing calls: Toggle
    Incoming calls: Toggle

    This feature allows the option for users to block/allow outgoing or incoming calls.
    So, blocking both outgoing & incoming would be like a data only Sim ? Would one risk losing one's phone number? Would account be disabled if a outgoing call wasn't made? Charged a penny?
    Assuming the previous assumption is correct & that the currently known rules still apply, then: Yes, yes, yes, only if at least 5MB of cellular data hadn't also been used in that period.
  • Jorge Jorge FreedomPop Master Posts: 3,360 admin
    S3 Pi said:

    Jorge said:

    S3 Pi said:

    What do these toggles do?
    GEAR>Account Settings>Voice>Call Preferences>
    Outgoing calls: Toggle
    Incoming calls: Toggle

    This feature allows the option for users to block/allow outgoing or incoming calls.
    So, blocking both outgoing & incoming would be like a data only Sim ? Would one risk losing one's phone number? Would account be disabled if a outgoing call wasn't made? Charged a penny?
    Negative, the feature will only affect the ability to block/allow outgoing or incoming calls. In regards to the penny charge, you may refer to this support article for more information on why an account would receive such a charge: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3532/kw/penny
Sign In or Register to comment.