**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Port been waiting for 5 days

Madmike413Madmike413 Posts: 38FreedomPop Newbie
FreedomPop told Sprint 4 hours last Friday it has been 108 hours and 6 more phones calls and port status still says waiting for FreedomPop

Answers

• Madmike413Madmike413 Posts: 38FreedomPop Newbie
    PS my account works fine I can call text and data and fp had no problems charging my monthly fees now all sudden my account is not active (using data to post this)
    Failed again this time because fp changed my pin for no reason...
    Port failed again freedompop changed the pin...not sure why new port request with the new pin waiting...
    Port never happened had to close the account before being charged for another 6 months account closed number lost...I really liked that number you can close this thread
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Port never happened had to close the account before being charged for another 6 months account closed number lost...I really liked that number you can close this thread

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn of your number not being ported out. However, I thank you for having been with FreedomPop.

I wish you a wonderful day and please note I will be closing this thread as requested.

-Jonathan J.
This discussion has been closed.