**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

3G Connection Problem

When using this device on a 3G coverage area,I get a Error 67.

Comments

• Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭
    Update your firmware after it is successful, update your PRL and Profile. This got to be done in 4G to be successful
    Email: [email protected]
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @wcgriffin58‌ - In case you do not have the instructions here they are:
    To fix a failed 3G connection/ Error 67, please try the following:

1. Connect to your hotspot to a computer via Wi-Fi (Double tap the power button to view the Wi-Fi network name/ SSID and password while the device is connecting to the network -the password is displayed within the parentheses).

a. If you are not able to connect via Wi-Fi, because the password is not displaying properly, attach your Overdrive/ Overdrive Pro to a computer using a USB cable.

b. Install and run device driver/ TRU-install

2. Enter 192.168.0.1 into the address bar your browser.

3. Enter in the admin password, "password"

4. Choose Advanced Settings
    5. Choose "WAN" tab
    6. Under network updates, choose "Update 3g PRL", after it successfully completes then "Update 3g profile". Both must complete. If one fails, please try again.
    7. Wait several minutes
    8. Turn device off and on again.
  • wcgriffin58wcgriffin58 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I updated the 3g PRL and the 3gProfile .I still have the same problem. I cannot connect to the internet using my smartphone. I get Message Sprint Activation You do not have 3g enabled in your plan,My hotspot already been activated. I have the 3gb plan for $28.99.Tech support said the signal from the hotspot is not reaching the towers.
  • Brian McPhersonBrian McPherson FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭
    Any admin out there that is willing to check her plan and her account to see why her signal is not reaching the tower?

@wcgriffin58‌ , there is only two kind of plans 3g/4g and 4g only. At this time there no 3only plan.
    [email protected]

For better help in real time, "Skype" is the best help I can offer. My Skype User is "freewill95". You can add me to your contact list and in the message box, type "freedompop user".
  • Rose KaseweterRose Kaseweter FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I too am getting an endless error 67/900 loop. In times past when this has occurred I was able to successfully update my PRL and the problem resolved. However, this time the problem is not resolving and now I am not even able to access the home page of the Overdrive wirelessly. I am presently in a very strong 4G/3G area but despite the device showing five bars I get only error codes and no connectivity. Of course without a connection I cannot update my PRL or my driver for the device so am unsure what to try next. Maybe do a hard reset on the device and start over. It was functioning fine yesterday at noon and since then absolutely nothing works.
    A hard reset can be done and you have nothing to lost there but before you do that try update by way of USB with your other internet connection, the one you post here with your other internet service.
    [email protected]