**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot make or receive calls via wife or cell service

Clarence SmithClarence Smith Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, my FreedomPop phone (LG G3) cannot make or receive calls via wifi or cell service. When I try calling the phone it does not ring, and when I try to call the screen says 'calling' but I hear nothing - no ring tone or anything else. I checked my account and it is paid up. Can someone help me? Thanks

Comments

• Angela CardenasAngela Cardenas Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same issue, only mine is only over wifi. I can only receive calls over LTE/3G network.
  • Clarence SmithClarence Smith Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there someone out there who can help me? I'm dead in the water without a phone to make/receive calls
  • Clarence SmithClarence Smith Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Fixed the problem and now I can make/receive calls. Did this by looking for my phone model under the devices section. Instructions said to go to the FreedomPop Messaging App and select "Sync account Data" option - and that worked like a charm. Thank you njfulwider5 for these instructions. Its a shame, though, that FreedomPop support is non-existent these days. I've been a member since 2014 and was ready to move to another carrier but I'm ok for now.
  • George NagelGeorge Nagel Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    same problem as clarence smith problem. same fix...huawei y538 phone...
  • trackballtrackball Posts: 1,585FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ClarenceSmith.
    do a restart, not shutdown, regularly too, after re-do the sync data.