callers can't hear me on my BYOD iPhone 5

Mark GossweinMark Gosswein Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hello - when someone calls me or I call someone, the phone rings and it can be picked up, but no one hears me talking. I used this Sprint iPhone 5 successfully back on July 14th. Since I activated coverage on 7/15, this problem still persists. When I also try to check Visual Voice Mail, when I try to use it, it crashes the iPhone FreedomPop Free Voice and Texting app

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Mark Gosswein‌ Hey Mark, have you updated our latest version of our messenger app through the Google Play store, if so then also try this:

1. Select the menu button (located to the right of the home button)
    2. Tap settings, then scroll down to system updates
    3. Select update profile and let it run fully (may take up to 90 seconds)
    4. After the network profile is updated, repeat the same steps, but this time select update PRL instead of update profile

You should be able to use our service without any issues now! You can also make sure your FreedomPop apps are up to date by checking in the Google Play store (make sure you are logged in/ synced with your Google account).
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jorge M ‌ He's using an iPhone, Google Play is for androids.

@Mark Gosswein‌ Try to re install the app and update to the latest version in the App Store. Also, you might want to update the Profile and PRL by dialing ##873283# in the native dialer and then call. It should start updating. When you are done it should work, but if not then you might want to use another VoIP app like Google Hangouts or Talkatone.

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,705FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jorge M‌ No worries, happens to me sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.