**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Karina is awesome!! Admins are invaluable at keeping FP running, I hope FP appreciates you as much.

John TorrenceJohn Torrence Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Karina helped me through a device replacement. I'm a newb and couldn't have figured out the process without her assistance. She stuck with me from start to finish to ensure I got the device replaced, another account cancelled, and even verified that it all went down correctly so I wouldn't be surprised by any charges in the future.
To Karina and all the other admins, this service wouldn't function without you! I'm a decently educated grown man, but for the life of me cannot seem to do anything myself on FP when it comes to account changes, phone swaps, etc... I can only imagine some frustration when walking us through the simplest of processes, but without you I'd absolutely have cancelled fp long long ago. Thanks again!! John T.