unlimited everything

garin shawgarin shaw Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
When I ordered the Samsung victory, I did not see any means to get the plan, is that available yet or do I set that up when I receive the phone?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    @garin shaw‌ - It is offered when going through the initial ordering process, we will have it available for everyone/existing customers by the end of the month. Thanks for your understanding and support!
  • garin shawgarin shaw Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    It only showed three options when I went to order the phone, I dont know if it was a browser catched page issue or why I did not get the option... but I can not believe you would not be able to correct the plan for the phone I purchased from you to the plan that is advertised... I was trying to find out about this before the order was processed... I shouldn't have to get an RMA and return the phone over a plan issue.
  • Gabriel RivasGabriel Rivas Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm using a Sprint iPhone and I would like to get the Unlimited Everything plan too. I am always coming to FreedomPop website to see if I can get that option for that plan. July is almost over. How does Taylor know that plan will be available for everyone/existing customers by the end of the month (in July)?
  • @Gabriel Rivas‌ Unfortunately, we cannot give out a specific date for when the plan will be available, since our development team is still working out a few final issues. We hope to have the plan available for all of our customers very soon. Thank you very much for your patience.