Porting out problem

zli22zli22 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I am trying to port out my number 929-298-3988 to a new carrier. I have all the correct account information and PIN number. But the carrier support told me that number is not listed under Freedompop. My account clearly showing the number and the phone is working. Can you please help to provide the correct information on this number? How can I port out?

Answers

• cgreen424cgreen424 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    edited October 2017 #2
    I read of another customer having trouble with porting, but don't know how that turned out or if it could be something systemic. But it looks like your VOIP number's carrier is Onvoy (now Inteliquent post-merger), and Freedompop is presumably a distributor of their numbers. See freecarrierlookup.com and enter your #.
    Post edited by cgreen424 on
  • cgreen424cgreen424 Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    edited October 2017 #3
    Delay-induced duplicate content deleted.
    Post edited by cgreen424 on
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    zli22 said:

Hi,

I am trying to port out my number 929-298-3988 to a new carrier. I have all the correct account information and PIN number. But the carrier support told me that number is not listed under Freedompop. My account clearly showing the number and the phone is working. Can you please help to provide the correct information on this number? How can I port out?

Hello,

I can confirm your phone number was successfully ported out.

Please note I will be closing out this thread.

-Jonathan J.
This discussion has been closed.