fail to downgrade with error: Downgrade/Deactivate Unsuccessful

Ruobing BaiRuobing Bai Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi
i was trying to To deactivate FreedomPop Premier, and when ever i click the deactivation link and confirm the password, it starts to work but at the end it gives this massage Failure Downgrade/Deactivate Unsuccessful.
I've been trying to do that for a week now with no luck
can any one tell me or help me deactivate this?

thank you

Answers

• Willie ChanWillie Chan Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am the same problem. Look like we need to connect Tech. Support
  • Ryan TaRyan Ta Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Here's what is in the email from FreedomPop when signing up: "When downgrading to the free plan, an account balance is required to protect ourselves from fraud and leakage, as data usage reporting can be delayed up to 3 hours." FreedomPop will charge your credit card something like $5, so make sure your credit card online is a valid one. If not, you'll see an error!!!!
    The email I got from FreedomPop said: "When downgrading to the free plan, an account balance is required to protect ourselves from fraud and leakage, as data usage reporting can be delayed up to 3 hours."
    So when you attempt to downgrade to the free plan, FreedomPop will charge your credit card something like $5, so make sure your credit card online is a valid one.
    You need to make sure your credit card online is valid.
  • srahulonlinesrahulonline Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a valid credit card registered and still I am not able to downgrade my service. I am not sure how to contact support and or send email to the support.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ozz1e_Ozz1e_ Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I got a valid credit card which is why you guys keep charging me 10 bucks a month..I just want the charges to stop y'all taken way too much money than necessary
  • Ozz1e_Ozz1e_ Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    So like I said I go to deactivate and I'm asked to enter a password to confirm and then it fails to deactivate, I tried again through the app and the same thing happens. At this point all I want is for one of you to literally go into my account and fix this problem I don't want to see one more bill from you guys or I'll have to contact my bank to claim my money back.