**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

fail to downgrade with error: Downgrade/Deactivate Unsuccessful

Ruobing BaiRuobing Bai FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Hi
i was trying to To deactivate FreedomPop Premier, and when ever i click the deactivation link and confirm the password, it starts to work but at the end it gives this massage Failure Downgrade/Deactivate Unsuccessful.
I've been trying to do that for a week now with no luck
can any one tell me or help me deactivate this?

thank you

Answers

• Willie ChanWillie Chan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I am the same problem. Look like we need to connect Tech. Support
  • Ryan TaRyan Ta FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    Here's what is in the email from FreedomPop when signing up: "When downgrading to the free plan, an account balance is required to protect ourselves from fraud and leakage, as data usage reporting can be delayed up to 3 hours." FreedomPop will charge your credit card something like $5, so make sure your credit card online is a valid one. If not, you'll see an error!!!!
    The email I got from FreedomPop said: "When downgrading to the free plan, an account balance is required to protect ourselves from fraud and leakage, as data usage reporting can be delayed up to 3 hours."
    So when you attempt to downgrade to the free plan, FreedomPop will charge your credit card something like $5, so make sure your credit card online is a valid one.
    You need to make sure your credit card online is valid.
  • srahulonlinesrahulonline FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have a valid credit card registered and still I am not able to downgrade my service. I am not sure how to contact support and or send email to the support.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,111 admin

I have a valid credit card registered and still I am not able to downgrade my service. I am not sure how to contact support and or send email to the support.

Hi! Our records indicate both LTE lines under the email address you use for this forum, are already canceled.
    You are looking to be able to reactivate them?