**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

fail to downgrade with error: Downgrade/Deactivate Unsuccessful

Ruobing BaiRuobing Bai Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi
i was trying to To deactivate FreedomPop Premier, and when ever i click the deactivation link and confirm the password, it starts to work but at the end it gives this massage Failure Downgrade/Deactivate Unsuccessful.
I've been trying to do that for a week now with no luck
can any one tell me or help me deactivate this?


thank you

Answers

  • Willie ChanWillie Chan Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am the same problem. Look like we need to connect Tech. Support
  • Ryan TaRyan Ta Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Here's what is in the email from FreedomPop when signing up: "When downgrading to the free plan, an account balance is required to protect ourselves from fraud and leakage, as data usage reporting can be delayed up to 3 hours." FreedomPop will charge your credit card something like $5, so make sure your credit card online is a valid one. If not, you'll see an error!!!!
  • Ryan TaRyan Ta Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    The email I got from FreedomPop said: "When downgrading to the free plan, an account balance is required to protect ourselves from fraud and leakage, as data usage reporting can be delayed up to 3 hours."
    So when you attempt to downgrade to the free plan, FreedomPop will charge your credit card something like $5, so make sure your credit card online is a valid one.
  • Ryan TaRyan Ta Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    You need to make sure your credit card online is valid.
  • srahulonlinesrahulonline Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a valid credit card registered and still I am not able to downgrade my service. I am not sure how to contact support and or send email to the support.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,159FreedomPop Newbie admin

    I have a valid credit card registered and still I am not able to downgrade my service. I am not sure how to contact support and or send email to the support.

    Hi! Our records indicate both LTE lines under the email address you use for this forum, are already canceled.
    You are looking to be able to reactivate them?
  • Ozz1e_Ozz1e_ Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I got a valid credit card which is why you guys keep charging me 10 bucks a month..I just want the charges to stop y'all taken way too much money than necessary
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,159FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Ozz1e_ said:

    I got a valid credit card which is why you guys keep charging me 10 bucks a month..I just want the charges to stop y'all taken way too much money than necessary

    Good day.
    After looking into the email address you use for this forum, we were able to determine that your hotspot account is still subscribed under the FreedomPop Premier bundle for $9.99 monthly plus FreedomPop Administrative Fee $2.99 and Regulatory & Recovery Fees for $1.46.
    You can remove the FreedomPop Premier but the Administrative Regulatory and Recovery Fees are non-refundable.
    Check in this article to manage service subscriptions online:
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3315/kw/service
  • Ozz1e_Ozz1e_ Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    So like I said I go to deactivate and I'm asked to enter a password to confirm and then it fails to deactivate, I tried again through the app and the same thing happens. At this point all I want is for one of you to literally go into my account and fix this problem I don't want to see one more bill from you guys or I'll have to contact my bank to claim my money back.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,159FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Ozz1e_ said:

    So like I said I go to deactivate and I'm asked to enter a password to confirm and then it fails to deactivate, I tried again through the app and the same thing happens. At this point all I want is for one of you to literally go into my account and fix this problem I don't want to see one more bill from you guys or I'll have to contact my bank to claim my money back.

    We have deactivated your Premier Service bundle.
Sign In or Register to comment.