**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap devices

Jack Ragsdale Jr.Jack Ragsdale Jr. FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 26
Hello. I have just received and activated a LTE sim card to replace the Global card that was in my phone. the device is listed on My Devices but I have not chosen a number yet. I would like to swap my current Galaxy S5 account to the new sim card. Do I need to choose a number before this swap can take place? I plan to keep my original account and cancel the new one. Please advise how to proceed. Both devices are under the same e-mail address.

Thanks in advance.
-JR

Best Answer

Answers

• Jack Ragsdale Jr.Jack Ragsdale Jr. FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 26
    Update: I have selected a number to complete the activation process, but now there is no 4G service. In fact there is no cellular service of any kind. the APN is set correctly and I am getting 5 bars so there is no issue with signal strength, the sim card is not connecting. Please let me know what I need to do to get this problem straightened out.
This discussion has been closed.