Second phone, some of the same issues along with some new ones

Ronald  WilliamsRonald Williams Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
This is a replacement phone and there are some things that work better but some that are worse. While making a call is easier, the call quality is awful. The issue that I had before and am still having is that although it says I have 15.31 mb available internal space and 7.38GB available space on the SD card, when I attempt to download a 12MB app, it says that I have insufficient memory. Is there a way to increase the number of apps that I can download? Another issue that I have a difficult time describing without naming the app about which I am talking is that while I can receive and send text to and from a google voice account, when I try to use the FP phones number in an app called Viggle to confirm a reward, it tells me that the number can't be used. I'm not sure if it means anything or not but in an attempt at full disclosure, I get the same message when attempting to use a google voice number.

Comments

• @Ronald Williams‌ For your problems with call quality, we recommend reinstalling the FreedomPop app. If you are running out of space on your phone, we recommend backing up your phone's info on your computer, and deleting unnecessary files to free up some space. The reason why you can't use your phone number with Viggle could possibly be because, like Google Voice, our phone service runs off of a VoIP (Voice Over IP), not off of an actual cellular network. Also, it may be related to short code text, which we currently don't support.
This discussion has been closed.