**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account number incorrect?

zponskzponsk Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Trying to port out my number from Freedompop to another carrier, but new carrier told me the account number is incorrect. I checked the port out info in my account setting and I did give the correct account number and pin.

Can somebody help with this issue?

Answers

• Marvinc11Marvinc11 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    freedom pop,, Please fix this error. I am having the exact same problem trying to transfer my number back to T-Mobile. my account number is 4694412508.
  • Marvinc11Marvinc11 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    edited October 2017 #3
    I am having the same problem using my port out information. T-Mobile mentioned that my account number is incorrect which is 4694412508.
    Post edited by Marvinc11 on
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin
    zponsk said:

Trying to port out my number from Freedompop to another carrier, but new carrier told me the account number is incorrect. I checked the port out info in my account setting and I did give the correct account number and pin.
    Can somebody help with this issue?

Marvinc11 said:

freedom pop,, Please fix this error. I am having the exact same problem trying to transfer my number back to T-Mobile. my account number is 4694412508.

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn of your phone numbers not being able to successfully port out. I have provided a link which elaborates on the steps to successfully port out your number. Please feel free to have a look at your convenience and update this thread on whether it has helped or not.
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3135/kw/port out

I look forward to your update and I hope all is well. :)

-Jonathan J.