**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone Number Swap Request

rory8269rory8269 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Hello I would like to swap my phone numbers between 2 of my devices. But one is on the Sprint & the other is on AT&T's LTE domestic network. Am I still able to swap the numbers between these 2 plans since they are only VOIP numbers? I would like to keep my old number from the Sprint Plan to use on my new phone's AT&T LTE domestic plan.

Answers

• LucyLucy Posts: 375 admin
    rory8269 said:

Hello I would like to swap my phone numbers between 2 of my devices. But one is on the Sprint & the other is on AT&T's LTE domestic network. Am I still able to swap the numbers between these 2 plans since they are only VOIP numbers? I would like to keep my old number from the Sprint Plan to use on my new phone's AT&T LTE domestic plan.

@rory8269, I have sent you a private message to gather more personal information to be able to assist you. Please check your inbox, thank you!
This discussion has been closed.