**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Device won't turn on - How to replace and keep same number

Tatiana LluentTatiana Lluent Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
I purchased a Freedompop phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 2) about a year and a half ago and it was working fine until one morning it went black and no matter what I did I was not able to turn it on again. Now I'm wondering how I can replace the phone and keep my same number.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,
Best,
T.

Comments

• trackballtrackball Posts: 1,583FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭✭✭
    it doesn't work on charger either ?
    if you can open it, take out the battery and clean the copper contacts, and the nesting spot contacts, too.

there is a way of getting into the os, but i'm not sure, something like hold power and home button, a combo of power and some other button.

replacing the ph. is easy, it's porting the old #, if you're unable to file a ticket for support.

also i could recommend a couple 3rd party sellers of fp phs. tanga.com, daileysteals.com, or yugster.com.