**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

LG G2 Sprint 32GB

Arthur Crout IIIArthur Crout III Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
I'm interested in signing up for freedompops services. After taking to a customer service Rep on the phone, î was under the impression that we could bring any Sprint 4g LTE phone to FP. So I went out and acquired a real phone, not some Samsung toy like my sons. However upon trying to activate my G2, I was presented with the device not supported message that it would seem too many of us have had the pleasure of meeting. Now one would think that by YOUR word, all sprint phones should be compatible with your services. If they are not you are wrongfully informing the public. Or falsely advertising.
Or is it that all of our phones are compatible, but you have unspoken regulations prohibiting you from doing certain things within certain time periods?
Like the company Ting, they can't activate my G2 until Nov. Due to it being so new and a contract from Sprint prohibiting them for one year after release.

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of big list of over 1 year phones, FP only has less than a dozen or two on BYOD list. If you want LTE, the list is tiny but growing. I think 2-3 Samsungs and one iPhone is it so far.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Warren RoseWarren Rose Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Only the devices that are specifically listed by Freedompop are supported. Check out the thread posted on the forums that lists them.
This discussion has been closed.