**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

Iphone X Freedompop App Crash

Julian PanJulian Pan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Hello, I got the iphone X and i cannot launch the freedompop app for voice and messages. It loads the start screen and then crashes. I have tried reinstalling it from the app store and it still behaves the same. Is there a fix?

I am on iOS 11.1

Thanks

Comments

• TsheringTshering FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    Hi , I also have the same exact problem on iphone X, tech support is very unkind
  • strykerstryker FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Same issue here. I even upgraded to 11.2 beta that was just released and still the same story.
  • Jorge Jorge FreedomPop Master Posts: 3,361 admin
    Thank you for the feedback everyone, our team will be taking a look into this :)
  • hariraveendhariraveend FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    Is there any fix for this issue? I have the same issue with freedom pop app in iPhone x
  • j_zj_z Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    same issue here - any solutions yet?
    There is no solution yet please respond FreedomPop
  • supermarcosupermarco FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 24
    Same issue here
  • CT9AJCT9AJ FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Just got an iPhone X and the app doesn’t work anymore. When will this be fixed? Data works but because the app crashes I can’t accept calls etc.
    Any update from FreedomPop?
  • supermarcosupermarco FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 24
    I sent FP a message via FB -- I asked them to follow up on the ticket. FRankly I haven't had luck getting any answers from FP in these forums. (but I do from other users)
    We apologize for the inconvenience and do appreciate all your patience as our team continues to work on this.
  • YarYar FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    In my family 3 Iphone X c on November 3 and we have been waiting for two weeks to solve this problem. It's too long to be without communication and I'm thinking about changing the operator.
    edited November 20 #14
    Yar said:

In my family 3 Iphone X c on November 3 and we have been waiting for two weeks to solve this problem. It's too long to be without communication and I'm thinking about changing the operator.

Please stay tuned for our next FreedomPop Messaging app build release. We appreciate all your patience as our team aims to ensure a great experience for all our users.
    Post edited by Jorge on
  • CT9AJCT9AJ FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Would be nice if you gave an ETA guys.. feels like we’re left in the dark.
  • jimnjimn FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    This is a joke.
    Everybody who finds this thread, please post so they can see how many people are affected.
    Any update on ETA?
  • strykerstryker FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    We have two iPhone X and paid monthly customers. We can’t receive any calls. It’s extremely frustrating to wait more than 3 weeks for this fix. I’m thinking about switching carriers as well.
  • monicatyellemonicatyelle FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    I just fixed this issue by updating iOS version. Thanks to this guide for suggestion few workarounds https://www.indabaa.com/fix-iphone-apps-crashing-issues/
  • JamesBayJamesBay FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    got an iPhone X today but FP app still doesn’t work!!
    iOS 11,1.2
  • JamesBayJamesBay FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Just fixed this crash issue after updating new released FP app! thx.
  • jimnjimn FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    That’s right. I too have it working on my iPhone X!
    There is no update listed on the AppStore but if you delete and reinstall it now works!
    (18.45 UK time)
    Our team is glad to read about your feedback and thank you for your patience! We hope you continue to enjoy your FreedomPop experience B)
    Yes reinstalling the app after iOS update works