**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I can only make calls when on Wi-fi

testertester FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
Hi,
The first month I could make normal calls. now calls can be made ONLY if connected to wifi. Hard resets, booting phone and re entering codes does not seem to activate cell calling.
Can someone help??????????

Comments

• Felicia_WesterlundFelicia_Westerlund FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    Have you tried clearing your cookies and data on the messaging app. This happens to me almost daily. I run an app called ccleaner, and then turn off the WiFi and only use the data and my calling returns. I hope it will work for you!!! Good luck!
    ~Felicia_Westerlund @FeliciaTechie
  • Michelle Morales-GonzalesMichelle Morales-Gonzales FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I haven't been able to make not one phone call or send a text unless connected to wifi. I have no clue what this service actually does because I was able to do before what I'm doing now. For free might I add. SMH
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 2,790 admin

I haven't been able to make not one phone call or send a text unless connected to wifi. I have no clue what this service actually does because I was able to do before what I'm doing now. For free might I add. SMH

Hello Michelle! We are sorry to hear you have not been able to make calls. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.