**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Registered with Wrong Email

rsingEtonErsingEtonE Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
edited November 2017 in Account Help #1
I ordered SIMs using the wrong email and can't login to the site, how do I change it?
Post edited by rsingEtonE on

Answers

• JesseBJesseB Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    They are sending me emails to my old email address. I can't place a order that I want to until I can change or delete it. I can't even find it online and there is not a phone number I can use. When I do call, it ask me for my account number. But I don't have one. By the time I get some help, if I ever do, the deal I want will be gone.
  • Yuriy OrlovYuriy Orlov Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue. I don't have access to email used as login account. I don't mind to using it, but because of the issue I can't receive any emails from FP. I read somewhere here that there are two places where user email address is used: login and contact address. But i could not find editing of contact email anywhere in my FP account's pages. I tried to change email on Login Details page, but it would not let me to save changes. Please advise anyone who can
    Thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.