**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Registered with Wrong Email

rsingEtonErsingEtonE FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
edited November 2017 in Account Help #1
I ordered SIMs using the wrong email and can't login to the site, how do I change it?
Post edited by rsingEtonE on

Answers

• JesseBJesseB FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    They are sending me emails to my old email address. I can't place a order that I want to until I can change or delete it. I can't even find it online and there is not a phone number I can use. When I do call, it ask me for my account number. But I don't have one. By the time I get some help, if I ever do, the deal I want will be gone.
  • Yuriy OrlovYuriy Orlov FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Same issue. I don't have access to email used as login account. I don't mind to using it, but because of the issue I can't receive any emails from FP. I read somewhere here that there are two places where user email address is used: login and contact address. But i could not find editing of contact email anywhere in my FP account's pages. I tried to change email on Login Details page, but it would not let me to save changes. Please advise anyone who can
    Thanks
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

Same issue. I don't have access to email used as login account. I don't mind to using it, but because of the issue I can't receive any emails from FP. I read somewhere here that there are two places where user email address is used: login and contact address. But i could not find editing of contact email anywhere in my FP account's pages. I tried to change email on Login Details page, but it would not let me to save changes. Please advise anyone who can
    Thanks

Hello Yuriy, we are sorry to hear you are not receiving FreedomPop emails since you don't have access to email used as login account. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.