**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Common "Downgrade Account" Error

Sion WorleySion Worley FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Hi,

When I'm trying to downgrade my account from the "Premium LTE 2GB Unlimited Semi-Annual" to the free service, I get the error that I see many other people are getting: "Failure. Downgrade/Deactivate Unsuccessful."

I'm not sure what is causing this, and I cannot afford the service, so it would be really nice to downgrade to free as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Comments

• LucyLucy Posts: 375 admin

Hi,

When I'm trying to downgrade my account from the "Premium LTE 2GB Unlimited Semi-Annual" to the free service, I get the error that I see many other people are getting: "Failure. Downgrade/Deactivate Unsuccessful."

I'm not sure what is causing this, and I cannot afford the service, so it would be really nice to downgrade to free as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Hey there, I have sent you a private message to gather more personal information to further assist you.

Thank You!
This discussion has been closed.