**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Delayed text messages

andre545andre545 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
edited November 2017 in Community Lounge #1
The text messaging app has unrestricted data usage, and it seems that the texts are delayed and come in all at once. Sometimes restarting the data or wifi connection will allow the texts to come in. Is there any fix to this? I have the most updated version of the app, and have their premier service. The time stamp on the texts are also inaccurate, and shows the time that I receive them, not when they were actually sent to me. Syncing account data is only a temporary fix. The delays can be upwards of 10 minutes.
Post edited by andre545 on

Comments

• RickPRickP FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    This is also happening to me. I often only get texts when I return home to my WiFi network and then get pending texts and voicemail all at once with the time stamp when it downloaded and not when it was sent. This has been going on for weeks and I hope someone at Freedom Pop can provide us a solution. Thank you very much!
  • LucyLucy Posts: 375 admin
    RickP said:

This is also happening to me. I often only get texts when I return home to my WiFi network and then get pending texts and voicemail all at once with the time stamp when it downloaded and not when it was sent. This has been going on for weeks and I hope someone at Freedom Pop can provide us a solution. Thank you very much!

We advise you to refresh the FreedomPop Messaging app. To do this please follow the steps provided below, as this will ensure that all systems are synchronized.

Open the "Messaging" app
    Press the "Menu" in upper left corner
    Scroll down and press "Sync Account Data"

Thank You!
This discussion has been closed.